2021 has been a record-breaking year for the Naviga Ad team. We have brought more sites live this year than ever before. Our team has had the privilege of working with some of the most prestigious publishers all around the world. We implemented 20 go lives total that covered 6 countries across 4 continents. These range from magazines, daily and weekly newspapers, event businesses and multi-site media companies that produce hundreds of titles and digital products. So, what does 2022 look like? 2022 will continue right where 2021 left off. We are on track to take over 30 companies live on Naviga Ad in the next 12 months. Each of these sites has switched to Naviga Ad to take advantage of the modern architecture, digital ad capabilities and extensive reporting functionality in the platform.
Sites Go Lives from Q1
- Royal Horticultural Society is the leading gardening charity in London. They produce The Garden magazine, RHS website and host multiple events across the UK
- The Anchorage Daily News is owned by the Binkley Company. It is Alaska’s most-read newspaper and news website. It was founded in 1946 and has won the Pulitzer Prize for Public Service in 2020, 1989 and 1976.
- Multimedia Channels is a diverse media company delivering quality products to its customers. The company has four primary areas of operation covering Wisconsin. These are community newspapers, magazines, digital properties and distribution networks.
- Mediehuest Dagen is a daily newspaper in Hordaland, Norway. They focus on faith and family throughout their publications.
Sites Go Lives from Q2
- PMMI Media Group is based in Chicago, IL. They produce a number of B2B titles for processing and packaging professionals.
- Saltwire Network is the leading news provider for the east coast of Canada. Their community focused publications have been supplying coverage for over 150 years. They also have a full range of digital products.
- Greenspun Media has been covering the Las Vegas scene for over 65 years. The company has grown to more than 30 publications and a total distribution exceeding 27 million magazines and newspapers.
- Spokesman-Review is the largest news provider in Northwest Washington. It is still family owned and the current publisher is the fourth generation of the Cowles family to oversee the operation.
Sites Go Lives from Q3
- The Pacific Daily News is the daily newspaper for the US territory of Guam. It has evolved into a full media provider, servicing the community with both print and digital content, as well as a range of marketing services.
- Volt.Africa is a digital services provider in Johannesburg, South Africa. They help brands refine their message through web design, video productions, creative design, programmatic advertising and social media campaigns.
- News Publishing Inc. produces weekly newspapers and websites for the communities around Black Earth, Wisconsin.
- McPherson Media Group is an independent publishing group in Victoria, Australia that includes print and digital news publications, magazine and custom content production, event management and commercial printing capabilities serving local and national publishers.
- The Durango Herald is part of the Ballantine Communications family serving southern Colorado. They have a mixture of daily news publications, websites, directory products and adventure guides.
- Rosebud Media is southern Oregon’s premiere source for news. This spans daily newspapers, and specialty publications. offering a wide range of digital services.
Sites Go Lives from Q4
- Swift Communications serves California, Nevada, Colorado, Wisconsin and Nebraska. They produce community newspapers, niche magazines and digital products.
- The Frederick News Post is a member of the Ogden Newspapers group. They are based in Frederick, Maryland. They produce newspapers, websites, magazines and newsletters.
- San Francisco Examiner distributes newspapers Sunday through Friday free of charge to targeted homes and single-copy outlets. They provide local reporting combined with national and world coverage which is available in the newspaper format, online and via apps.
- Watt Global Media produces B2B publications in print and online for the agribusiness industry.
- Crain Communications delivers business news to over 78 million readers globally. This news network is comprised of 21 brands in 10 locations around the world. They deliver the B2B message in print and on their websites.
- Alonovus Media, based in Millersburg, Ohio, sees their charter as helping advertisers blend the traditional print opportunities with the expanding digital platforms.
The new year looks to be as busy as 2021 was. We currently have over 30 customers already underway installing Naviga Ad. If you want to find out what all the excitement is about contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo and learn more. You can also check out our past webinars or read additional case studies on our Resources page.